Friday, September 21, 2007

Period - that "time of the month"

It's called that because it happens once a month, in a perfect world... but it's also because it's that time of the month when you want to stay the hell away from mean bitches like me. This cycle is probably one of the worst I've had in a while. I used to have them pretty bad during high school where I couldn't go to school because I'd be bed ridden. As I get older it seems to only get worse with each passing month. This time around, my emotions are so friggin' fragile that even a sarcastic joke will get me to break down. I don't even want to have rugrats squeezed out of me so I feel like having my period is pointless. Men should have it too. All they get to deal with is "morning wood," "blue balls," sometimes pain when they pee. Hell at least they get to aim... Why God, why?!?!?!?

No comments: