Thursday, October 4, 2007

Client shagging a contracted employee

It's one thing to follow the rules because you want to be good, but it's another thing to take advantage of something that's not rightfully yours all because the boss says it's okay. Hell the boss-man should get his ass whupped, too! So I leave my old job because it was filled with dishonest and two-faced assholes. My position went to an immature kid who swore she'd never want the job because she couldn't handle it. I assured her that she'd want it after seeing the pay and would wind up being a pushover for the boss who doesn't even know how to do a spreadsheet let alone an email attachment. She's not only in the job position, but she's also shagging one of the contracted employees to the company. Conflict of interest? What's that? Well as long as the boss is okay with it and we're not hurting anyone it's fine... no harm done! Sure, if you want to forget to you all look like ho's and greedy-ass muthafu%*as! Nothing like the Coroporate world who goes around preaching- "Come... follow me... take this path that led me to eternal glory and wealth and I will show you the way to become brainwashed and believe in only one way - OUR way." I want to feel sorry for her because at one time I did consider her a friend, but instead she turned out to be lying beeeyotch just like the rest. A word to the wise - choose your friends carefully. People are still going to drive hard to get what they want no matter what it takes.

No comments: