Monday, September 17, 2007

Screwy bill collectors

You call to give them money, but then they either don't pick up the phone or you're put on hold for 72 minutes and 33 seconds. Yeah... I spent part of my weekend making sure my Money Gram payment reference number was received due to an email saying my payment was late. Naturally I was like, "WTF?" I call the person that told me to call to talk to them and leave them the reference number... were they there? Nope... not only that, but I got to sit on speaker phone for those 72:33 minutes listening to the same, repeated, god-awful elevator music, which was like a cross-over of Kenny G and Chris Botti meets John Tesh.

Attention Bill Collectors: If you don't want your flippin' money, then stop blowing up my phone and email! Whaaaaaaaa... tell Uncle Sam, the IRS and BBB to tell the bill collectors to go to hell! The whole damn country is in debt... you don't hear about bill collectors calling GW Bush at 8 AM on a Saturday morning!

No comments: