Monday, October 29, 2007

Office Manager = Office Monkey

I don't remember "babysitter" being a part of my job description. If anything, I'm supposed to knit-pick them for causing too much spending on office supplies, not about making them do the dishes or not being willing to use Tylenol because they MUST have Advil. Jesus, people! We're trying to make plans on what to do for our Holiday dinner this year, but it's ultimately up the big boss on where we're going and when. Unfortunately, I can't force an answer out him, however, he knows that I need one and he knows I've been working on ideas. Meanwhile, I've got people coming to me whining about "Well when? Where? Why don't you know already? We need to figure this out now before it gets too late!" Guess what people? IT'S NOT UP TO ME AND YOU KNOW IT! So, leave me the hell alone! I've got my own shit to worry about!

No comments: