Saturday, September 1, 2007

The heat won’t end! I HATE SUMMER!

The weather has been so odd. There will be a few days of heat spells, then a couple of days where it’s overcast. What’s worse is that when it’s 80 degrees outside, it’s 90 inside my apartment. Even with all the windows open, the heat is just unbearable. I tried to cool off in the pool but there were bugs everywhere from flying above the pool – and of course they were dead from the chlorine… either way I wasn’t about to swim amongst bug carcasses. I could feel my skin crawling while in the water. It took me over an hour to try and get comfortable enough to just try to fall asleep… and I was in the bum on top of my bed. When all my attempts failed, I went to play on the internet around midnight, and just by sitting there, the sweat came down my head and back like I had just got out of the shower. I almost went streaking out my front door. I didn’t care if the neighbors would see me. On top of that I was horny but my partner had already fallen asleep. So then I was hot AND pent up. WTF?! Where’s a flippin’ Dairy Queen™ when you need one? I can’t wait for the winter season. It’s so much easier to stay warm than it is to stay cooler. I guess it would help if I didn’t have any extra insulation.

No comments: